Revenue Intelligence: Introduction¶
3 min read
Revenue Grid deal guidance and signals enable managers and sales representatives to detect and address revenue leaks in their pipelines, optimize sales processes, and boost revenue generation performance.
Intelligence & Signals part of the Knowledge Base has the following sections:
- Get started includes the initial first steps when you start using sequences in Revenue Grid.
- Opportunities section contains practical use guides on managing Opportunities in Revenue Grid
- Accounts section contains practical advice on handling Accounts, insights and best practices.
- Signals, action items & notes describes how to create, manage, and act upon smart Revenue Signals, action items, and different types of notes.
- Reporting & Forecasting contains tips on enhancing your sales forecasting.
- Coaching section contains information about coaching based on specific data and gaining team performance insights.
- Conversational intelligence contains tips on benefiting from meeting recordings and insights.
- Admin guide contains detailed Administrator's guides on product deployment and fine-tuning, as well as user management.
- Release Notes: information on the latest product updates – new features, improvements, notable bugfixes, etc.
NB: for readability considerations, in Knowledge Base articles Revenue Grid is referred to as RG.
Copyright © 2005-2024 Revenue Grid. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. All other company and product names in the Knowledge Base are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
We would love to hear from you!