How to Assign a Signals Manager¶
1 min read
Signals Managers are the users that are allowed to configure signals using Signals Builder in Revenue Grid. Admins are granted the right to create and configure signals by default, but if necessary, admins can also grant this right to other Revenue Grid users.
To allow a specific user to configure signals:
1. Open Revenue Grid as described in this article
2. Click on your profile photo in the upper-right corner of the window
3. Choose Settings
4. In the left-hand-side navigation panel, go to Administration > Users
5. In the Search box, enter the name of the necessary user
6. Click on the necessary user’s name to open their settings
7. On the Details tab, enable the Allow signals configuration management switch button
8. Click Save to apply the changes
We would love to hear from you!