The Engagement Planner to handle Sequences interactions
2 min read - updated few hours ago
The Engagement Planner page is the primary window for Revenue Grid (RG) users’ reference, where you can monitor and manage outcomes of the Sequences you initiate. Here you receive replies to your automated emails, system notifications, To-Do tasks. Every item is logged in coherent chronological order as a node in the Sequence flow visualization.
Keep up with your active Sequences¶
To guarantee an interrupted execution of current steps, as well as shift from one step to the following, for every single recipient, make sure you process the action items on the Planner asap.
What appears on the planner:
• Replies from prospects - Now you can Finish a sequence for the prospect even without a replying back. How to handle replies.
• Notifications - See the complete list of possible notification and how to act upon here.
• To-Dos - Actions required. see the complete list of possible to-dos here.
Good to know!
Note that you can not use the Engagement Planner page for continuous email communication like you would use an email box: through the Planner you can only send emails to a prospect as email type of steps within an established sequence or reply to a standalone email from a prospect.
What does the green icon mean?
When you see a green icon in the planner, it means that the item is associated with your delegator’s Sequence.
Find a specific item on the Planner¶
Over time, you may have too many items on the Engagement Planner. For faster navigation through, use:
• the Search field, to search specific items by recipient's name, email or by subject of a message.
• the Filter by drop-down to pick all items of a specific Sequences.
• the Filter by type and label to narrow down items shown in the planner. Types you can pick are: Email drafts,Other email, Auto-reply, Bounce, Call, SMS, Misc. Label Colleague's reply, Owner change, Lead conversion, Sending failure, Field merge issue.
To filter the planner only to past and due items, select Past and due items in the Filter drop-down.
Was this article helpful?
We would love to hear from you