The Engagement Planner to handle Sequences interactions
2 min read - updated few hours ago
The Engagement Planner page is the primary window for Revenue Grid (RG) users’ reference, where you can monitor and manage outcomes of the Sequences you initiate. Here you receive replies to your automated emails, system notifications, To-Do tasks. Every item is logged in coherent chronological order as a node in the Sequence flow visualization.
Note that you can not use the Engagement Planner page for continuous email communication like you would use an email box: through the Planner you can only send emails to a prospect as email type of steps within an established Sequence or Reply to a standalone email from a prospect.
Search through and Filter by¶
Over time, you may have too many items on the Engagement Planner. For faster navigation through, use:
- the Search field, to search specific items by recipient's name, email or by subject of a message.
- the Filter by drop-down to pick all items of a specific Sequences.
- the Filter by type and label to narrow down items shown in the planner. Types you can pick are: Email drafts,Other email, Auto-reply, Bounce, Call, SMS, Misc. Label Colleague's reply, Owner change, Lead conversion, Sending failure, Field merge issue.
Tabs of Engagement Planner¶
The items are categorized between the following tabs:
- Sequence replies - the prospects’ email replies to your sequence steps. Note that automatic replies and email delivery failure notifications will also end up in this category.
- Notifications - here you receive standalone emails from recipients who exist on your Revenue Grid Audience page. Note that late correspondence from a prospect who had been enrolled into a sequence, but that sequence have been ended already, will also end up on this tab.
- To-Dos (Tasks) - items which require your actions.
What does the green icon means?
When you see a green icon in the planner, it means that the item is associated with your delegator’s Sequence.
Was this article helpful?
We would love to hear from you