How to Disable Customization Page Access for Specific Users¶
To use Revenue Inbox Admin panel, special access permissions are required. To request the permissions for your organization contact Revenue Grid support team by email. Please note that Admin panel access is only granted to Enterprise customers: the Panel provides tools for managing a big number of end users and some of its key settings it includes duplicate Revenue Inbox Customization and Sync settings on Admin level.
This procedure duplicates the Allow customization management setting from among the Special settings.
1. Go to the Organizations tab and select the necessary organization from the list.
2. On selected organization’s page, go to the Settings tab and click New.
3. Add the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization setting from the list.
4. In the Add a New Setting area that appears, assign the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization value to “1”.
5. Select Allow from the drop-down list on the right to allow overrides.
6. Click the Save icon to save changes.
Granting Access to Customization Settings Page for Specific Users¶
To grant access to certain users within the organization, do the following:
1. Select the user from the Users tab on the Organization’s page
2. On the Settings tab, click New
3. Add the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization setting from the drop-down list:
4. In the Add a New Setting area that appears, assign the ServiceAddInDisableCustomization value to “0”.
5. Click the Save icon to save changes.
As a result, the selected user will be able to access the Customization settings page, while other users within the same organization will not.
We would love to hear from you