Have a question?
Revenue Grid (RG) is a premium web-based guided selling platform.
You are at the right place.
It's Salesforce integration suite that includes efficient and immediate sales playbook automation for highly effective enterprise sales:
1. Strengthening sales forecast
1. Improving efficiency of carrying out routine Sales tasks
2. Running sophisticated Email, SMS or Phone call type of nurturing/drip campaigns
3. Supervising colleagues for better sales team coaching techniques
Knowledge Base navigation¶
Revenue Grid Knowledge Base is subdivided into three major parts, which correspond to offered products:
Productivity Package & Activity Capture. This part covers using RG Email Sidebar and RG Sync Engine: user and admin settings, user actions, configuration, fine-tuning, etc.
Engagement Package. This part covers using RG Sequences, communication automation solution: user and admin settings, sequences and prospects management, team performance reports, etc.
Intelligence Package. This part covers revenue intelligence solution for sales and forecasting improvement, and smart Revenue Signals: user and admin settings, reports and forecasts, signals and their configuration, etc.
Each part has its own navigation, structure, release notes, frequently asked questions, etc.
The Knowledge Base also contains some general sections:
About contains information on supported Salesforce editions, overcoming firewall issues, granting Revenue Grid login access for troubleshooting purposes.
Release Notes summarizes all product release notes. If you need to review the release notes for one product, you can find them in the KB’s part dedicated to the product.
Privacy & Security describes how Revenue Grid collects, uses, processes, and discloses your information, including personal information, in connection with your access to and use of Revenue Grid services and products.
Contact Us contains a list of means for contacting our Sales and Support teams.
Who benefits from using Revenue Grid¶
- Managerial level employees who require automatically collected reports and analytics on the outcomes of the sales operation carried out by their teams, in order to increase;
- Sales representatives who generate leads, meet sales goals, use automated mass outreach as a leads nurturing and sales channel;
- Marketing specialists who send out personalized ads, offers, or periodic digests to specific target groups by email;
- Post-sales customer communication and support specialists sending out product/service updates, surveys, etc.;
- Marketing and other researchers who spread branched step-by-step surveys and collect structured feedback for analysis;
Revenue Grid system requirements¶
Revenue Grid is a cross-platform solution: the users can run it opened in a web browser on stationary devices and tablets
The essential requirements are:
- Internet connection
- MS Exchange/Office 365/Gmail email account
- Salesforce account
Revenue Grid works with an existing MS Exchange/Office 365/Gmail mail accounts and a Salesforce account; one email account is connected with only one Salesforce account and vice versa. However, the platform ensures seamless collaboration among multiple Revenue Grid users within one Salesforce org.
The platform requires no installation on your device: all required Revenue Grid setup actions are performed via supported web browser.
The product is guaranteed to run smoothly in the latest versions of Google Chrome (on Windows, Linux, Mac, iPad, Android tablets), MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox. Compatibility with other browsers requires specific checking. Revenue Grid basic requirement for a web browser is support of certain web UI controls, which most modern-day browsers include.
Revenue Grid can work with inboxes and sub-folders of mailboxes on Gmail, MS Exchange/Office 365 (with Exchange online) servers. Compatible MS Exchange versions: 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
We would love to hear from you!