How to Troubleshoot Issues with RG Lead Activity History and RG Lead Sequences Widgets in Salesforce¶
2 min read
If you successfully installed Revenue Grid Managed Package and added Revenue Grid widgets to your Salesforce environment, yet the information about leads is not displayed in RG Lead Activity History and RG Lead Sequences widgets on the Lead page in Salesforce, instead, there is only the Import to Revenue Grid button, you may need to perform several additional setup steps described below.
An essential prerequisite for correct automatic import of the information about Leads is the setup of RG Send an Email to Lead. If it is not added to the Lead page layout in Salesforce, no information will be displayed in RG Lead Activity History and RG Lead Sequences widgets. Learn how to configure RG widgets in this step-by-step guide
To ensure proper information display in RG Lead Activity History and RG Lead Sequences widgets:¶
1. Open Revenue Grid in your web browser
2. In the upper right corner of the interface, click on your profile photo
3. In the drop-down menu, select Settings
4. On the Platform Settings, find Salesforce
5. Select the checkbox Enable automatic import of prospects into Revenue Grid from Salesforce email sendout widget
Click to see an animation
Performing these steps should result in Leads information auto-import in the widgets, and you will be able to see it in your Sales Console in Salesforce.
We would love to hear from you!