(Deprecated) Invisible Suite Managed Package¶
The obsolete Invisible Suite managed package was removed from general use. Please only use the updated Revenue Grid Managed package instead
To enable the full scope of Revenue Inbox features after installing the product, the local Salesforce Admin should make several minor adjustments in Salesforce configuration: add special auxiliary custom fields and classes.
Revenue Grid automated and facilitated this step by introducing the Invisible Suite managed Salesforce package.
The managed package is guaranteed to be secure, confidential, and free of any malicious content, under Revenue Grid Privacy & Security policies
To install the Invisible Suite package¶
1. Make sure that you have set up My Domain name for your Salesforce Org and Deployed it to Users. Please follow the instructions in this Salesforce Help video (00:55 - 02:05) to learn how to do that.
2. Open the package installation link:
- Package for regular use in Salesforce Production
- Package for Salesforce Sandbox use. Learn more about the specifics of installing packages in a Sandbox in this Salesforce help article
3. Log in to your Salesforce account (it must have Admin permissions in your org) 4. Select the checkbox I acknowledge that I’m installing a Non-Salesforce Application that is not authorized for distribution as part of Salesforce’s AppExchange Partner Program to permit installation.
5. Define how you want to install the package: for all users in your org, for specific user profiles, or for only for the Admins
6. Click the Install button in the lower right corner of the page
The Invisible Suite package adds custom fields and classes which are required for the following features to work:
Prevents creation of multiple Task/EmailMessage objects for the same email saved in Salesforce. Has a setup prerequisite.
Enables automatic adding of new received or sent emails to a conversation thread in Salesforce that they belong to. To enable this feature, the ConversationId field should be specified in the Thread ID field in Revenue Inbox Admin panel.
III. Email direction indicator (inbound/outbound)¶
To enable this feature, the IsInbound field should be specified in the Email direction field in Revenue Inbox Admin panel.
IV. Defining if an email is internal (sent to or received from a colleague)¶
The custom IsInternal field of Task records is auto-filled by Revenue Inbox depending on whether the sender’s/recipients’ email addresses or domains are categorized as internal (in-organization) ones.
Managed Package contents¶
Specific fields, classes, and components the Invisible Suite package adds to your Salesforce configuration:
|Name||Parent Object||Type||Used for|
|InternetMessageId||Activity||Custom Field||Email deduplication|
|IsCreatedBySync||Activity||Custom Field||Possibility to filter Activities auto-created by synchronization, if needed|
|IsInbound||Activity||Custom Field||Email direction indicator|
|ConversationId||Activity||Custom Field||Auto-Save All Emails in A Thread|
|Attendees Preview||User||Field Set||Attendees management|
|strike_evt||Aura Component Bundle||Auxiliary|
|Attendees Preview||Lead||Field Set||Attendees management|
|defaultTokens||Aura Component Bundle||Auxiliary|
|attendees_multiLookup||Aura Component Bundle||Auxiliary|
|strike_tile||Aura Component Bundle||Auxiliary|
|attendees||Aura Component Bundle||Auxiliary|
|Attendees Preview||Contact||Field Set||Attendees management|
|IsInternal||Activity||Custom Field||Defines if an email belongs to an internal (in-Org) address/domain|
|IsOpenedByRecipient||Activity||Custom Field||(optional) can be configured to reflect the email’s Engagement status|
|IsCreatedByAddin||Contact||Custom Field||(optional) can be configured to indicate if the item was created using RI Sidebar|
|IsCreatedBySync||Contact||Custom Field||(optional) can be configured to indicate if the item was created by RI Sync Engine (see autoresolving)|
How to Uninstall the package¶
Follow the steps below if you need to uninstall the Invisible Suite package from your Salesforce org:
1. Log in to your Salesforce account (it must have Admin permissions in your org)
2. Open Salesforce Setup menu
3. Enter installed packages in the Quick find field in the upper left corner of the page and select Installed Packages
4. Find Invisible Suite in the list of installed packages and click the Uninstall button next to it
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page that appears and select the checkbox Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components, then click Uninstall
We would love to hear from you