The most important product updates, new features, monthly.
3 min read - updated few hours ago
Released on: June 3, 2023 (Fast prod environment)
• Set Omitted as a forecast category on the Opportunities page
Added the possibility to set Omitted forecast category for Opportunities on the Opportunities page.
• Track changes in Opp amount, stage and close date
Added an indicator that enlists Opp amount, stage and close date changes history. You can see whether the last change was positive or negative.
• Filter Opportunities by products
Added the possibility to filter Opportunities by products on the Opportunities page. If you need to display the Opportunities purchasing specific products, enter the product’s name in the Filter by field and select it in the drop-down list.
• View all Quarters for a fiscal year in one Forecast Chart
In this view mode, you see all Quarter charts for a specified fiscal year combined in one chart. This enables an easier comparison of one fiscal year’s quarters.
• Export reports in the .png format
Added the possibility to export Forecast Chart, Pipeline Evolution, and Revenue Leaks Funnel in the .png format with transparent background. To export a report, click on the download icon in the upper right corner of the report.
• Leave notes and private notes about Opportunities
Added the possibility to add Opportunity related notes on the Opportunities page. You can leave two types of notes:
notes that are visible to all your colleagues
private notes which are visible only to you
Notes do not affect the score of Opportunities and do not appear in the Action Center.
Learn more about notes...
• Identify Salesforce Contacts and Leads easier
Now, Salesforce Contacts or Leads are marked with the corresponding Salesforce icons. If there is no icon next to the prospect’s photo, the one is a Revenue Grid contact and is not linked to any Salesforce Contact or Lead.
• Set company-wide defaults for sequences
Admins can configure default settings for all newly created sequences on the Defaults page (Settings > Platform settings > Sequences > Defaults). All new sequences will inherit the default settings unless the sequence owner changes these settings for a specific sequence on the Sequence Settings page.
Settings on the sequence level override the default organization-wide settings specified by admins.
Learn more about using the Defaults page...
• Set up auto-dismissal of items in the Action Center
Admins can enable auto-dismissal of notifications and to-do items related to auto-replies, calls and misc.steps in the Action Center.
Learn more about setting up auto-dismissal...
• Auto-select specific file types in the Save dialog
Implemented the possibility to automatically preselect specific file types for saving to Salesforce in the Add-In's Save dialog. A new field Preselect the attachment file types in Save dialog is added to the Sidebar customization under Attachments autoselection in Save dialog.
Learn more about files preselection setup...
• Remove any email addresses and domains from the blocklist
Changed the default mechanism for deleting email addresses and domains from the blocklist. Previously, it was impossible to remove the common and internal email domains from the blocklist. Now, such email domains can be removed from the blocklist if necessary.
Learn more about the altered deletion mechanism...
• Apply mass actions on the Users page in the new Admin Panel [admin level]
All mass actions are now available on the Users tab in the new Admin Panel. When any mass action is in progress, do not close or leave the page because it will cancel the mass action.
Learn more about managing users in the Admin Panel...
For Email Sidebar updates released in April, refer to this article.
Released on: May 6, 2023 (Fast prod environment)
• Select the convenient display mode for Forecast Chart
Implemented the possibility to change the data display mode – by forecast categories or by stages. Previously the only default display mode was by forecast categories. Now, you can select the most convenient chart display mode to match your needs.
• See manager-adjusted Best Case and Commit
Now, the adjustments of the Best Case and Commit submitted by the team manager are displayed in the Forecast Chart. Manager-adjusted forecasts override the sum of the team’s adjusted Best Cases and Commits.
• Review your Opportunities more conveniently
Improved the layout of the Opportunities tab to ensure that it’s easy to navigate and scan through. Now, opportunities are displayed as expandable sections that are collapsed by default.
• See who submitted a signal or action item
Hover over the signal to see who created it. It’s a particularly useful functionality for monitoring signals and action items added by managers.
• Select the display mode for Signals Report
Implemented the possibility to change the data display mode – by signals or by assignees. Now, you can select the most convenient display mode to match your needs.
• New calls provider option – Aircall
Now, admins can select the Aircall provider for making calls in Revenue Grid. The Aircall integration supports only calling (sending SMS is not supported).
• Add prospects to a sequence and stop all other sequences for them
When you add prospects to a sequence, you can stop all other sequences for the selected prospects. All other sequences will be stopped only for the prospects you are the owner of and for prospects that were added to other sequences by you.
• Login with Salesforce Experience Cloud account
Expanded the list of supported Salesforce Experience Cloud domains to facilitate login with this service and ensure seamless integration with RG products. Now, the supported Customer/Partner Community domains are: force.com, salesforce.com, siteforce.com, my.site.com .
Learn more about supported Salesforce editions...
• Automatically save emails in a thread in your Gmail mailbox
Implemented the support of auto-saving of emails in a thread for Gmail users. With this functionality, Gmail users can auto-save entire user-selected email communication threads to Salesforce.
Learn more about using this feature...
• Save the phone number entered on the Booking Confirmation page to Salesforce
Ensured the possibility of saving the Phone number entered by the Book Me link recipient on the Booking Confirmation page to the Phone field on the auto-created/existing Contact record in Salesforce.
This functionality is implemented with a new admin-level setting CalendarAvailabilityAttendeePhoneFieldName where admins can specify the Salesforce field for saving the phone number entered on the Booking Confirmation page. To request this feature, submit a corresponding request to Revenue Grid support team.
For Email Sidebar updates released in April, refer to this article.
• Submit forecasts for teams and managers separately
Managers can submit forecast for themselves and for their team separately. Previously the manager’s forecast was the forecast for the team.
• Benefit from improved forecasts visibility
In the Best Case and Commit columns, the strikethrough number was the Best Case/Commit from Salesforce. Now, the strikethrough number is the previously submitted forecast for the team, while the forecast from Salesforce is now displayed in a separate column.
• See your revenue leaks in Forecast Chart
Click on the drops on the Forecast Chart to see what opportunities leaked from your pipeline in the selected period.
• See all signals on related Opportunity
Signals with a future due date are displayed on the related opportunity right after they are created. Previously they would appear on the related opportunity on their due date.
• Filter your Signals Feed
Filter your Signals Feed more effectively with a new signal type filter - Manual /Not manual signal.
• Assign signals to any colleague
Previously on the Opportunity tab, managers could assign a signal to the Opportunity owner. Now, a signal related to an Opportunity can be assigned to any team member.
• Track how many prospects opened emails and clicked links
New columns on the Sequences Productivity tab - Clicked and Opened. Now, managers can see how many unique email clicks and opens each team member scored over the specified period.
• Filter sequences required actions by Due time and Priority
Implemented a new filter for Sequences Required Actions. The filter Past and due items is automatically preselected on the report page to ensure that managers see the accurate info about actions required from their subordinates in their Action Center.
• Monitor your team performance with a new Signals Report
See what is going on with manually or automatically created signals. Monitor how employees respond to and act upon signals they receive.
• Get notifications about prospect owner change
Now, when a prospect owner changes, the new owner will see a corresponding notification in their Action Center. This notification does not pause or stop any activities for the prospect. To stop sequences for such a prospect, click on the Stop button in the prospect details.
• Prioritize your sequences
Now, instead of starring a sequence as favorite, you can select its priority.
High: Steps will be scheduled for the earliest possible time.
Normal: Steps will be scheduled in the usual order after high-priority ones.
Low: Steps will be scheduled after normal and high-priority ones.
However, the Run now action overrides all priority settings and configured schedules.
Actions related to the high priority sequences are displayed first in the Action Center
• Pause sequence step at any time
Pause any sequence step at any time. The recipients that were to receive this step will proceed with the next step.
Previously, it was only possible to stop the steps for which alternative steps existed.
• Manage users in the new Admin Panel
The new Admin Panel is now introduced for all customers. The support of the legacy Admin Panel will be ceased soon, thus we encourage that our customers switch to using the new Admin Panel.
Read more about how to manage users in the new Admin Panel...
• Open the new Sync Settings page from the Add-In's menu
New Sync Settings page is now available to the prevailing majority of Revenue Grid users. Click on the Menu icon in the Sidebar and select Sync Settings to open the new page.
Learn more about using the new Sync Settings page...
• Limit the number of Book Me meetings per day
Improved the Book me defaults page: ensured that users can limit the number of Book Me meetings per day in the new field Maximum allowed events per day for this type of event. Set the number of Book Me meetings that can be scheduled per day in the corresponding field.
Learn more about the Book me defaults page...
• Open the relevant flagged signal from the Sidebar
Ensured that when users click on the View button on the New flagged signal notification in the Sidebar, the corresponding signal page is opened. Previously, the Signals Feed would open.
Read more about Signals in the Sidebar...
For Email Sidebar updates released in March, refer to this article.
• See where your pipeline leaks
Improved the design of the reports and charts to ensure that managers can easily identify the stages at which they lost their clients.
Learn more about fixing pipeline leaks using automation and intelligence.
• Exclude the categories from Forecast Chart
Click on any category (or several categories) to exclude it from Forecast Chart and see more refined data.
Learn more about Forecast Chart.
• Filter Opportunities by related signals types
Implemented the possibility to filter Opportunities on the Opportunities tab by signal types. Select any active signal type from the Filter by drop-down list to see all Opportunities for which the selected signal type was generated.
• Pause/start all activities related to sequences
Implemented the possibility to pause/start all sequences activities on the specified date. This feature is available both for users and admins who can pause/start sequences activities for any user.
Read more about sequence Settings in this article.
• Edit prospect details in the updated prospect card
Improved the layout of the prospect card and implemented editing of the prospect details in cards.
Learn more about prospect cards.
• Customize the Booking Confirmation page
Implemented customization of the Booking Confirmation page. Now, you can adjust the appearance of the Booking Confirmation page, add necessary elements (dropdown lists, checkboxes, custom fields, etc.) and make them required or optional. This functionality is managed using the admin setting BookMeCustomFields.
• Sync meetings booked using the Bookings with me feature
Implemented seamless syncing of meetings booked with the Bookings with me feature in MS Outlook to Salesforce. Previously, syncing of such meetings was not supported.
• Select a preferred localization for the new Sync Settings page
Implemented the support of localizations for the new Revenue Grid user interface available for the Add-In users. Now, the following settings pages will be displayed in the language of a user's browser: My Connectivity, Sync, Book me defaults, Raw settings, Profiles, Users, Licenses, Sidebar, etc.
Learn more about the Add-In's localization
For Email Sidebar updates released in February, refer to this article.
• New Revenue Leaks Funnel chart for better visualization of your sales process
Added a new Revenue Leaks Funnel chart that conveniently visualize your team's sales process throughout the selected fiscal quarter or year.
Read more about Revenue Leaks Funnel in this article.
• Select assignees for signals with the custom template
Implemented the custom selection of assignees for signals. Now, Signals managers can specify in the Signal Builder the users or user roles who will receive the signal of a specific type. The assignees should be specified in JSON format.
Read more about signals assignees selection in this article.
• Customize signals notifications in MS Teams
Implemented customizable MS Teams signals notification template. Now, in the Signal Builder, Signals managers can modify the notification the assignees will receive in their MS Teams app.
Read more about Signal Builder and how to use it in this article.
• Analyze your team’s meetings with customers using talking time percentage
See how much time your company’s employees talked in a meeting in comparison to the customers.
Read more about Conversational Intelligence in this article.
• Select start and pause dates for sequences
Added the possibility to select both the start and pause dates for sequences. You can set the dates on the sequence Settings tab or by clicking on the three dots icon on the necessary sequence in the list of Sequences and selecting “Set sequence dates”.
Read more about sequence Settings in this article.
• Add prospects from Salesforce to sequence recipients
Ensured the possibility of adding prospects from Salesforce (Contacts and Leads) to sequences.
Read more about adding Recipients in this article.
• Send sequence steps on behalf of the prospect’s owner
Create and send sequence steps on behalf of the prospect's owner. The recipients will receive emails from whoever is listed as their owner in Salesforce, no matter who runs the sequence.
• See the most important signals right in RG Email Sidebar
Now, you don't have to switch between the emails/events to see the related important (flagged) signals, because they will pop-up as notifications in the Sidebar on their due date.
When the signal notification appears, you can open the related object in RG Email Sidebar, open the Revenue Grid Signals feed in the web browser, or dismiss the signal.
Read more about using signals in the Sidebar
• Easier data filling-in for meeting attendees
Now, when a recipient submits their data (email address, name, phone number, and notes) on the Booking Confirmation page at least once, the data is saved in the local browser storage, and if the recipient opens another Book Me/Time Slots link from the same organization, the relevant fields will be automatically prefilled on the Booking Confirmation page.
The recipient’s information is updated in the local browser storage every time the recipient changes any field values.
• Made the Reminder and Engagement features available for customers using MS Graph impersonation
Added the Mail.Send permission to all shared environments to ensure that the Reminder and Engagement (Sequences) features are supported for customers who use MS Graph impersonation.
Learn more about using stale-thread reminders and Engagement panel
For Email Sidebar updates released in January, refer to this article.
• Improved the visualization of your forecast by adding the indicators
We have improved the UI of the Forecast Table by adding arrow indicators that visualize how your sales process is moving forward.
• See when the Best Case and Commit forecast was last submitted
Now, you can see the yellow clock indicator at the top of the user’s icon in Forecast Table, if the user didn’t submit the adjusted Best Case and Commit for more than 7 days. The same yellow clock icon will appear on the top of the team’s profile picture if any of the team members submitted their adjusted Best Case and Commit for more than 7 days.
Learn more about the Forecast Table report.
• Submit your Adjusted Best Case and Commit right in Forecast Table
You can submit your Adjusted Best Case and Commit right in Forecast Table. Select your current Commit or Best Case, click on the pencil icon than appears and enter the updated forecast numbers.
• Hover the numbers in Forecast Table to see how they changed
Now, you can hover on any number in Forecast Table to see how they changed over last 6 days.
• Click on any color in the Forecast Chart’s table to see the associated Opportunities
Click on any color in the Forecast Chart’s table to see the Opportunities that constitute the corresponding figure in the chart. The Opportunities appear in the section below.
Learn more about Forecast Chart.
• Compare different fiscal periods using Forecast Chart
Click on the Compare toggle in the upper right corner to enable the Compare mode. You can select the comparison period from the Close Date drop-down lists.
Learn more about Compare functionality.
• Filter Opportunities by any Salesforce field
We have added the possibility of filtering Opportunities by any Salesforce field, including forecast category and renewal.
Learn more about Opportunities filtering.
• Filter your Opportunities by a custom period
You apply a custom period filter to see the Opportunities matching your customized requirements.
Learn more about Opportunities filtering options.
• See how your Opportunities total figures changed over last 6 days
Hover on any total number at the top of the Opportunities report to see how it changed over last 6 days.
Learn more about total figures in the Opportunities report.
• Monitor the Action Center performance of users with the new Sequences Required Actions report
Sequences admins can monitor the performance of the subordinate users in Action Center and the statistics of their to-do items that still require an action.
Learn more about the Sequences Required Actions report.
• Enabled admins to see all users’ items in Action Center
By enabling this toggle, the admin can see the to-do items of all users in their Action Center. When this toggle is disabled, the admin can see only the to-do items that belong to them or are delegated to them by other users.
• Admins can review items in Action Center in read-only mode
Admin can see the to-do items of all users in their Action Center in read-only mode. Hover over the eye icon to see the detailed information about a specific item.
• Sequences are now available to MS Graph users
Implemented the support of sequences for users of Microsoft Graph. Previously, the default sequence functionality was not available for this platform.
• Set up a separate schedule for each sequence step
We have improved the scheduling of sequences steps by implementing the possibility to add a custom sending schedule for each step.
Previously, the default sequence sending schedule was applied to all sequence steps.
Learn more about custom sequence step schedules.
• See the link to the person’s LinkedIn profile in the Prospect’s detailed view
Added an on-demand possibility to see the link to the person’s LinkedIn profile in the Prospect’s detailed view. This field is not the standard Salesforce field. Thus, if you need this field to be displayed in the Prospect’s detailed view, submit a corresponding request to the RG Support team.
• Create a calendar item with a MS Teams meeting link right from Salesforce
Per the specific customer's requirement, improved the flow of down-syncing the calendar items created in Salesforce with the selected custom "Create online MS Teams meeting" checkbox. Now, when such calendar items are saved from Salesforce to MS Outlook calendar, a corresponding calendar item will be created in the user's mail server calendar with an automatically generated link to an MS Teams meeting.
• Added one more scenario for saving emails subject to blocklist exceptions
Fine-tuned the email saving via the Add-In: ensured proper email saving if there is at least one non-blocklisted address/domain in a sent/received email, no email address of the sender/recipient is saved to Salesforce as a Lead or Contact, or cannot be associated with any Business record in Salesforce. Learn more about strategies used on “not for syncing” blocklist applied on saved emails linking.
• Expanded the list of Salesforce Partner Communities that can work with RG products
Per the potential customer's request, we expanded the list of supported Salesforce Partner Community domains to facilitate login with this service and ensure the seamless integration with RG products. Due to specific security limitation, companies that would like to work with Revenue Grid products through Salesforce Partner Community domains, they must send a corresponding request to RG Support Team. Read more about Customer / Partner Community environment integration specifics
For Email Sidebar updates released in December, refer to this article.
• Customize your sales forecast with the new columns in Forecast Table
We have added more forecast values you can track to ensure even more accurate forecasting and changes monitoring.
Managers can conveniently select the columns they would like to see in Forecast Table.
Learn more about the Forecast Table report.
• Visualize your sales process with a new Forecast Chart report
You can monitor how your total pipeline is growing into Commit, Best Case, Won with our new Forecast Chart report. It visualizes how your numbers change over the quarter and compare the changes with the initial forecast.
Learn more about Forecast Chart.
• Filter users by Role Hierarchy
You can now filter the users by specifying their roles in your organization. By selecting the role, you will see the user in the selected role and all subordinate users who report to this person.
This filter is based on your organization’s Role Hierarchy in Salesforce.
Learn more about using Sequences Team report.
• Improved the usability of the shared sequences
We have improved the mechanism of working with shared sequences by adding the possibility to send the shared sequence’s emails on behalf of another user to any recipient added to the shared sequence
Previously, other RG users in the company could only see (read-only) a shared sequence that didn’t belong to them and couldn’t add/remove recipients to such a shared sequence.
A prerequisite for using this feature is delegation configuration in Revenue Grid.
Learn more about shared sequences.
• Select as many recipients on the Recipients tab as you need
Previously, users could select only up to 100 recipients on the Recipients tab at once.
Now, users can select the unlimited number of prospects on the Recipients tab in the sequence’s detailed info.
Learn more about the Recipients tab.
• Handle sync issues in the new RG Admin panel interface
Improved the handling of sync issues by adding this feature in the new Revenue Grid Admin panel interface. Now, the admins can address any user-specific sync issues in Settings > Administration > Users > Select a user > Sync issues.
• Synchronize any folder from your mailbox
We implemented the synchronization of the mailbox Archive folder to Salesforce. Big enterprise customers can request the synchronization of the emails from custom mailbox folders by submitting a corresponding request to the RG Support team.
• Admin panel improvement: more convenient filtering of sync issues
Ensured that admins can reset the specific settings within a tenant or organization, reapply them globally for all users, and allow users to modify the settings that were applied globally from the Administration panel in Revenue Grid.
For Email Sidebar updates released in November, refer to this article.
• Reminder Signal will be auto-dismissed when you get a reply to the tracked email.
• Monitor your customized sales statistics with our brand-new Forecast Table. Click on any number to see the details.
• Conveniently track the sum changes on the Pipeline Evolution tab.
• Sort by descending or ascending numbers in the Sequence report’s columns.
• Click on a number in the Sequence report to see the detailed list of prospects.
• Improved the Daily Sequence digest: added more detailed overview of your Sequences’ statistics.
• Redesigned Platform Settings section: now all sequences-related admin settings are under one subtab.
• New Sync Settings page
Finished updating the interface of the Sync Settings page to ensure even better usability and convenience.
For now, the updated Sync Settings page is accessible only from the Revenue Grip web platform. Please, note that the updated Sync Settings page is not yet available to the Add-In-only users.
• Select the date and time for your reminders
Now, you can select not only the date when you would like to get a stale thread reminder but also the preferred time for it to pop up.
For Email Sidebar updates released in October, refer to this article.
• Filter Signals feed to focus on Signals with a specific due date.
• Open relevant Signal in Revenue Grid by clicking the link in the notification in MS Teams Signal.
• Forecast your personal sales performance more accurately by submitting your adjusted Best Case and Commit.
• Conveniently change the Opportunity’s forecast category right on the Opportunities tab.
• Click on the call icon to see all Opportunity-related calls and their details on the Opportunities tab.
• Track how your total pipeline changed during the last 1 day with the new filtering option on the Pipeline Evolution tab in Reports.
• Filter the Opportunities by their age.
• Monitor your average sales numbers on the Opportunities tab.
• A new Sequences report: see your Team’s performance based on the statistics by unique prospects’ activity.
• Change the default company-wide Primary and Secondary signatures, Unsubscribe text, and BookMe text.
• Narrow down your search with more detailed Engagement level filtering on the Recipients tab.
• Another Email Sidebar UI improvement: changed the location of the "Add file" button to ensure that it's noticeable and easy to find.
• Add-In UX improvement: added the possibility for users to submit feedback or issue via the Sidebar. The option "Give Feedback" was added to the Add-In menu.
For Email Sidebar updates released in September, refer to this article.
• Quickly add a note/reminder type of To-do per deal. It will appear in the Signals feed.
• Filter Signals feed to focus on Note, Coaching or other types of Signals.
• Actionable Signals: Create a Follow-up type of a signal and Send email right from the Action Center.
• New Coaching type of a Signal to help your team to close more deals.
• Create a Signal in the Sequence's related to-do's.
• Mark opportunities you are focusing on in the current period for better focus reporting.
• Refer to AI score of a deal for better estimates. Higher score, more chances you'll win a deal.
• Dig into your Pipeline figures as long as 4 FQ back to compare results with the current period.
• Update opportunity description in the "What's next" field.
• A/B testing: equal distribution of recipients per each version of a step.
• Email of a prospect's owner is an additional merge field for more convenient personalisation of your email type of steps
• Templates save efforts when building a sequence. Usage tab shows what sequences has used the template.
• Transfer recipients that are on a Call type of items in the To-do list to any of upcoming steps of the sequence, bypassing unnecessary steps.
For Email Sidebar updates released in August, refer to this article.
• Signals get grouped by categories for easier navigation, and able to initiate a Salesforce Flow.
• Account related Signals appear on the Accounts tab.
• Pipeline Evolution report updated: Now not only Forecast categories get tracked, but also Deal Stages get into account.
• Set up sequences related settings in one place.
• Company wide Signatures and Unsubscribe texts have moved to a singe Merge Fields settings for convenience.
• Multi-owner Sequences. Now every single step of a sequence can be sent out from a different email.
• Ability to view recipients per Stat category. Once click, and you'll see the exact recipients who replied or fell into other category.
• The interface of the Sync settings tab has been updated and moved to new interface.
• The interface of the Sync issues tab has been updated and moved to new interface.
• Create new Signals right from the Email Sidebar.
Also Synchronization became smarter by being able to recognize inbound email from outbound. Improved the mass synchronization processes and troubleshooting by adding a feature to see a timestamp of the most recent synchronization of a user. For all these and more Email Sidebar updates, refer to this article.
• New signal for Account Executives: Get notified when Next Step is not being changed for a week.
• New interactive report: Pipeline Evolution.
• Activity Trend chart update:Attachments sub-tab has been replaced.
• Filter Pipeline by Close and Create dates.
• Updated pop-up with reporting on how many prospects have been imported to Revenue Grid.
• Now you will have Sequence owner name listed in the downloaded CSV file of Sequences Statistics file.
• Prevent automated nurturing with all prospects from the same company, when at least one recipient replied.
• Now you can use Salesforce Lightning templates and manage Revenue Grid Signals via the Sidebar. • Implemented “SQL Server Always Encrypted” for both Add-In and Sync data transfers to encrypt secrets with a key possessed by the customer. • Improved Sync issues troubleshooting on the Admin panel. • Implemened ability to filter what to synchronize based on date. much much more. Read here.
• New signal: Follow-up reminder after Salesforce event.
• New signal: Alert to no activity after updating information on the record.
• Period filter update to focus on the hot deals.
• Optimize your engagement by A/B testing your emails. Create up to 3 versions of each step of a sequence.
• Leave notes on a sequence. Use the notepad to pass to colleagues recommendations regarding the sequence.
• Update the context of items in the Action Center, though process/handle them later.
• Dial-in pad for calls from the Action Center. Even if the phone number value is blank for a prospect in CRM, you can dial it in and make the call.
• Booked meeting with a prospect automatically pauses sequences the prospect is enrolled into.
• We improved Search through the records, support for Gmail box aliases, and much much more. Read here.
• Manually added Signal with a negative sentiment to an opportunity affects the health score -16 points, instead of previously -3.
• New users don't have to connect email to be able to start using Revenue Grid, Salesforce credentials are enough.
• New signal: Weekly summary of closed deals and forecast.
• Extended tool-set to focus on important the deals and accounts.
• Personalize Opportunities and Accounts views fields available in your CRM.
• User direction keys on a computer keyboard to navigate throughout items in the action center.
• Focus on recipients that replied to any of outreaches of the sequence.
• Control whether you want to receive Sequences digest daily.
• More detailed stat overview of the sequence.
• Changes in Google resources access permissions system.
• Performance upgrade due to automatic clean up of engagement tracking logs after a certain period.
• Redesign of the Synchronization control buttons.
• Book me improvement: Tentative slots may be considered as Free instead of Occupied.
• Changes in your Customization settings get applied seamlessly. No Add-In restart is required anymore.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• Mute certain types of Signals, that you don't need.
• Focus on deals that matter, via the upgraded Period filter.
• Conveniently pass on unnecessary Sequence-related items with new Skip all mass action.
• Download performance stat of all your sequences for further analysis.
• Sending email failure-control has been extended.
• Now you can select what columns you want to appear on the Sequences tab.
• The Signal that prompts topics to pitch during an upcoming customer meeting has been improved with details and insights.
• Save time by marking all Signals in your Action Center as read.
• Improved experience of working with Signals from the Email Sidebar.
• Handle Sequence related items in bulk.
• Introduced a special endorsed tag for superior sequences.
• Import recipients straight from Salesforce campaigns.
• Daily digest sent via email for you to monitor progress your Sequences are making and what to focus on.
• New actions to perform on template emails.
• Extended statistics of template emails performance.
• Re-imagined Sidebar customization page, now on the main Revenue Grid Settings page.
• Connect or update your email and CRM credentials to Revenue Grid through the resigned main Revenue Grid Settings page.
• Now your are able to start using Revenue Grid with Salesforce credentials only, or with mailbox credentials only. Though for the full experience it's recommended to connect both.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• Improved focus on the actionable items that require your attention now.
• New Signal reminding important topics to discuss during the upcoming sales meeting.
• Keep your favorite Templates close for quick access.
• Identify how many recipients are being currently reached out by each Sequences.
• Enhanced analytics for historical engagement per Sequence step per profile.
• Import recipients from any type of Salesforce report that has Contact ID or Lead ID.
• Outreach to Leads/Contacts will continue uninterrupted, even when their owner is deactivated in Salesforce.
• Lead/Contacts owner can remove own leads from a delegated Sequence.
• Full stop a sequence for a selected prospect.
• People chart reflects amount of communication occurred, contact roles and supplementary data found via Bing.
• Uplifted Signals area in the extended view of your Pipeline.
• Activity Trends chart enables you to focus on important records quickly.
• Learn capabilities of Revenue Grid with contextual walk-through guides and Revenue Grid Academy.
• Sequences can send emails not only from your default email.
• Pick different phone numbers for sending SMSs for different sequences.
• Admins can edit users Primary signatures, and disallow users from editing their signatures.
• Impersonation is available for our Exchange Web Services (EWS) customers.
• In Book Me and Time Slots dialogs, the MS Teams item for Teams meeting room links auto-generation is now readily available, at the top of the Location pick-list.
• Re-implemented the image previewing feature in attachments handling dialog.
• Implemented support for more phone number formats in the Sidebar, ensuring that formats with less than 12 digits also get processed correctly.
• Implemented a setting that allows disabling meeting notes and invitee’s phone number conveying to an Event created with Book Me or Time Slots.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• Unified interface to drive sales through the roof in the unique Action Center. Learn more.
• Slick relationship intelligence chart became even slicker. Read more.
• New Signal for managers to track follow-ups to meetings with important deals sent by Account Execs. Read more.
• Export a list of recipients into a CSV file. Read more.
• Quicker access to actions to execute on a single prospect. Read more.
• Smart hint for you to call prospects during working hours. Read more.
• Make your Sequence to trigger a custom Signal when a prospect reaches a certain step. Read more.
• Several very important improvements of the Book Me link generating dialog flow.
• Localization for our beloved Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese (traditional), and Czech speaking users.
• Data parsing performance boost, mega boost.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• Signal with details of the upcoming Demo calls to polish the pitch. Read more.
• Signal that shows who of BDR team members have the most number of unprocessed items in the Action Center. Read more.
• Daily digest - number of leads and contacts added to sequences per Team member. Read more.
• Enable new feature to log all MS Teams calls with clients to Salesforce automatically. They will be parsed and digested by Revenue Grid Signals, and notify you of important areas of conversations. Learn more.
• Smart Search to navigate through the pipeline. Read more.
• Enhanced focus on Engagement that matters. Read more.
Salesforce interface upgrade
• Quick access to leads or contacts communication log via new widget. Read more.
• Delegate sending emails from Salesforce interface. Read more.
• Dial out right from Salesforce interface. Read more.
• Unlock average stat per group of sequences. Read more.
• Instant re-import of leads and contacts. Read more.
• Seamless flow of prospects from Salesforce to the sequences through automatically created contact or lead views in Salesforce. Read more.
• Import Eloqua or any external opt-out data. Read more.
• Enhanced interface to manage Private vs Shared sequences for better focus. Read more.
• Salesforce reports on Meetings and Pipeline generated per Sequence. Read more.
• Based on several requests, we increased the expiration date for generated Time Slots links from 14 days to 60 days after generation date, for all users.
• Fixed a localization issue, where translations were not applied for some card headers in RG Sidebar.
• Ensured that Sync engine no longer stops on attempting to process 20000 new Contacts within Sync scope.
• More about recent Sidebar upgrades here.
• New signal to remind you about an upcoming renewal deal. Read more.
• New signal to alert you to no detected communication with an opportunity for certain days. Read more.
• Enhanced focused on own signals for managerial level users. Read more.
• Make up a list of team members to receive signals related to their activity. Read more.
• Direct and advise an Account Exec with manually added signals. Read more.
• Easier signature management. Read more.
• Own domain emails won't get onto your way. Read more.
• Scheduled meeting through BookMe link sent by a sequence is recorded in Salesforce as task. Read more.
• Control if your org can upload prospects from CSV. Read more.
• Tag groups of prospect for easier lead management. Read more.
• New Sample sequences. Read more.
• Create a custom BookMe link. Read more.
• Increase rate of solved Signals by assigning signals to multiple assignees. Read more.
• Have "the Next Step" filled and ready at all times with a new Signal alerting to empty values. Read more.
• Selective confidentiality of email content. Read more.
• Guide a Sales rep with a Signal by adding it to an opportunity or to an account. Read more.
• Focus on opportunities and accounts: of a certain type or of a list view via the advanced filters. Read more.
• Distinguish an opportunity owners effort. Read more.
• Permissions to private vs shared sequences/prospects has been updated. Read more.
• It's easier to share the Book me link type of a merge field. Read more.
• Limit number of manual Steps a Sales rep may execute per day. Read more.
• Grant admin rights to a user. Read more.
• Updated interface of the Signals tab on web and mobile. Read more.
• Find all Signals of a single Sales Rep on the added tab. Read more.
• A new Signal which alerts to a lead that has been qualified, but hasn't been converted to an opportunity. Read more.
• A new Signal which alerts to an opportunity that has been on a given stage for a certain period of time without a single follow-up activity/task. Read more.
• A new Signal which alerts to an opportunity that has had Close date changed few times without even contacting the client. Read more.
• More intuitive approach to review a Sales rep performance for a specific period of time. Read more.
• Sort pipeline by engagement stat in particular order: by number of meetings, inbound emails, and then by outbound emails. Read more.
• Advanced Pipeline filtering capabilities. Read more.
• Add recipients from Salesforce reports. Read more.
• Personalize the next scheduled step for a specific recipient. Read more.
• Easy filter to a type of event on the individual prospects History Feed. Read more.
• A new awesome merge field, which extra personalizes your outreach. Read more.
• Signal which reveals the most engaging Sequences, sorted by: Click, Success, and Reply rates.
• Filter opportunities or accounts by those which haven't had an in/outbound email, nor a meeting for the recent period. Read more.
• People chart became more compact.
• Last touch items now show their age and a special indicator when the last touch happened more than 2 weeks ago to grasp your attention. Read more.
• Easy search for a specific stage name when changing Opportunity stage. Read more.
• Identify how engaging your templates are by Click, Success, and Reply rates. Read more.
• Sort templates by Click, Success, and Reply rates to identify the most successful ones. Read more.
• Identify the most engaging sequences by Click, Success, and Reply rates. Read more.
• Simplified access rights to Templates and Sequences are down to Private or Shared.
• Admins can't delegate their workload to colleagues. Read more.
• Now you can perform calls via integration with Twilio. Read more.
• Execute the scheduled step for selected recipients right away, don't wait for the scheduled date and time. Read more.
• Filter the Action Center only to past and due items. Read more.
• Find our if a prospect opened your email or clicked a link in the activity event feed. Read more.
• Top engaged leads signal, daily. It collects 20 of the most engaged leads across all your Sequences.
• New signal with details of all meetings for the current, previous, and upcoming 3 days.
• See what signals are deployed company-wide in Settings and for admins, control which ones to run or to turn off. Read more.
• Create a new signal right from the Opportunity tab in the extended view mode. Read more.
• Once a signal is not valid anymore, mark it as resolved right away. Read more.
• Find more details and insights regarding the next step in the What's next column. Read more.
• More details about the Close date are placed on the tooltip. Read more.
• The forecast hover-on tooltip appears only when forecast categories are found in Salesforce. Read more
• New SFDC reports (become available once the engagement managed package installed) to track prospects engagement within Sequences. Read more.
• Salesforce campaigns are enriched with custom attributes that get populated with data pulled from Revenue Grid, when a campaign is linked to a sequence.
• Now outreaches sent by a sequence from a user's email can be placed into the user's custom sub-folder of email client, instead of into the default Sent folder.
• Find the most engaged prospects within a sequence via the sortable Opens and Clicks column on the Recipients tab. Read more.
• Shape a step to be sent as an instant follow-up to a previous outreach within a sequence by setting Schedule idle to 0s. Read more.
• Pull Revenue Grid templates right into your email client via the Email Sidebar's Smart Action - RG Templates. Read more.
• Identify which templates have been the most engaging across all sequences company-wide. Read more.
• Move multiple prospects from their current sequences to a new sequence via Mass actions.
• There are no more new Notifications in the Action Center related to finished sequences.
• New controls related to communication between Revenue Grid and Salesforce have been added to the Settings tab.
• The Action Center has been face-lifted.
• Spot the most engaging content on the Sequences tab via the sortable Success and Reply rates columns.
• A prospect in Unresponsive, Success, Bounced, or Failure personal statuses can be put back to other statuses to continue the engagement.
• Learn how many times a Close date has been push out in the Close date column on the Opportunities tab.
• Now the sentiment indicators, on the Opportunities and the Accounts tabs, appear only for inbound email type of a Last touch, and don't appear at all if it indicates as a neutral email.
• Currencies across Revenue Grid get inherited from Salesforce.
• Full name of managers' appears next to their position when filtering by Roles hierarchy on the Team, the Accounts, and the Opportunities tabs.
• Total average number of activities per each type now appears on the top of the Team tab.
• Employee page has been restructured.
• Salesforce call type of task has been added to statistics throughout the interface on the Opportunities and Accounts tabs, as well as on the Employees page.
• Set Primary signature company wide. Read more.
• Admins can set up delegates for Revenue Grid users. Read more.
• Admin level users can pause/activate any sequences.
• Create a signal for an opportunity: Specify what needs to be done to handle it, optionally assign it to a colleague and set the signal score. Read more.
• Filtering improvement: see how many opportunities/accounts match the category before filtering. Read more.
• Forecast categories have been upgraded with a special tooltip, the opportunity's status details. It does spotting opportunities at risk per forecast category even easier. Read more.
• Another contact card design update on the People chart. Read more.
• Ability to make a phone call to a prospect. An integration with Twilio has been expanded, and now you can perform Call type of a step right from the Action Center. Read more.
• Adding tags to your sequences for easier navigation through sequences. Read more.
• The quickest way to add a single prospect to Revenue Grid. Detour from adding from Salesforce or a CSV file. Read more.
• The easiest way to pull prospects from a Salesforce report into a Sequence. Read more.
• Once a template gets updated, all steps of Sequences which had been built based on the template start using the most recently updated version of the template. Including those emails which are waiting for a review in the Action Center. Read more. • Edit subjects of emails when replying to prospects from the Action Center. Read more.
• Restart outreaches, with newly added steps, to those prospects who had been Unresponsive before. Read more.
• Change default font of text editors. Read more.
• Sentiment analysis. Track sentiments of communication within a deal via special icons, varying from very negative to very negative). You'll know when communication goes up and down and won't lose a momentum to react.
• People who appear on the "Relationship Intelligence" diagrams, on the opportunities and accounts pages, have got an indicator of whether the person is stored in Salesforce as a lead , or as a contact . In cases when the a person has not been saved in SFDC yet, the icon will not show up.
• New category, called "Outbound emails (auto)", has been added to several charts indicating number of emails sent out by automated sequences.
• Salesforce roles hierarchy support. Now the "Team activity" chart of the Teams page can be filtered down to activities of those who report to the role selected in the "Role hierarchy" drop-down.
• Now you can undo an action of muting a signal.
• Signal score. See how each signal affects your opportunities, positive, neutral, and negative, .
• New widget added to Revenue Grid Managed Package, which allows you to compose and to send an email right from SFDC interface. Read more.
• New options to narrow down items in the Action Center by advanced filtering ability. Read more.
• Grand ability to delegate Sequences related workload to colleagues. Read more.
• View contact details on the Relationship Intelligence chart.
• Added new convenient way to mute a signal. Read more
• New signal has been added to the set off built-in Revenue Signals: No communication in open Opportunity for the last N days. Read more.
• Ability to use If-then logic when using merge fields.
• Sequence Statistics page has been updated. Now it's even more insightful and prettier. Read more.
• Revenue Grid does sentiment analysis of all emails and places each on the spectrum from "Very negative" to "Very positive".
• On the Opportunities tab, an ability to filter Opportunities by members of a specific sales team/division has been added. Read more.
• Revenue Grid widgets are available on a canvas of any Salesforce object which has email field within it. Read more.
• New signal has been added to the set off built-in Revenue Signals: Sales representative has responded to customer email. Read more.
We would love to hear from you!