The most important product updates, new features, monthly.
3 min read - updated few hours ago
• We improved Search through the records, support for Gmail box aliases, and much much more. Read here.
• Manually added Signal with a negative sentiment to an opportunity affects the health score -16 points, instead of previously -3.
• New users don’t have to connect email to be able to start using Revenue Grid, Salesforce credentials are enough.
• User direction keys on a computer keyboard to navigate throughout items in the action center.
• Focus on recipients that replied to any of outreaches of the sequence.
• Control whether you want to receive Sequences digest daily.
• More detailed stat overview of the sequence.
• Changes in Google resources access permissions system.
• Performance upgrade due to automatic clean up of engagement tracking logs after a certain period.
• Redesign of the Synchronization control buttons.
• Book me improvement: Tentative slots may be considered as Free instead of Occupied.
• Changes in your Customization settings get applied seamlessly. No Add-In restart is required anymore.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• Mute certain types of Signals, that you don’t need.
• Focus on deals that matter, via the upgraded Period filter.
• Conveniently pass on unnecessary Sequence-related items with new Skip all mass action.
• Download performance stat of all your sequences for further analysis.
• Sending email failure-control has been extended.
• Now you can select what columns you want to appear on the Sequences tab.
• The Signal that prompts topics to pitch during an upcoming customer meeting has been improved with details and insights.
• Save time by marking all Signals in your Action Center as read.
• Improved experience of working with Signals from the Email Sidebar.
• Handle Sequence related items in bulk.
• Introduced a special endorsed tag for superior sequences.
• Import recipients straight from Salesforce campaigns.
• Daily digest sent via email for you to monitor progress your Sequences are making and what to focus on.
• New actions to perform on template emails.
• Extended statistics of template emails performance.
• Re-imagined Sidebar customization page, now on the main Revenue Grid Settings page.
• Connect or update your email and CRM credentials to Revenue Grid through the resigned main Revenue Grid Settings page.
• Now your are able to start using Revenue Grid with Salesforce credentials only, or with mailbox credentials only. Though for the full experience it’s recommended to connect both.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• Improved focus on the actionable items that require your attention now.
• New Signal reminding important topics to discuss during the upcoming sales meeting.
• Keep your favorite Templates close for quick access.
• Identify how many recipients are being currently reached out by each Sequences.
• Enhanced analytics for historical engagement per Sequence step per profile.
• Import recipients from any type of Salesforce report that has Contact ID or Lead ID.
• Outreach to Leads/Contacts will continue uninterrupted, even when their owner is deactivated in Salesforce.
• Lead/Contacts owner can remove own leads from a delegated Sequence.
• Full stop a sequence for a selected prospect.
• People chart reflects amount of communication occurred, contact roles and supplementary data found via Bing.
• Uplifted Signals area in the extended view of your Pipeline.
• Activity Trends chart enables you to focus on important records quickly.
• Learn capabilities of Revenue Grid with contextual walk-through guides and Revenue Grid Academy.
• Sequences can send emails not only from your default email.
• Pick different phone numbers for sending SMSs for different sequences.
• Admins can edit users Primary signatures, and disallow users from editing their signatures.
• Impersonation is available for our Exchange Web Services (EWS) customers.
• In Book Me and Time Slots dialogs, the MS Teams item for Teams meeting room links auto-generation is now readily available, at the top of the Location pick-list.
• Re-implemented the image previewing feature in attachments handling dialog.
• Implemented support for more phone number formats in the Sidebar, ensuring that formats with less than 12 digits also get processed correctly.
• Implemented a setting that allows disabling meeting notes and invitee’s phone number conveying to an Event created with Book Me or Time Slots.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• New Signal for managers to track follow-ups to meetings with important deals sent by Account Execs. Read more.
• Export a list of recipients into a CSV file. Read more.
• Quicker access to actions to execute on a single prospect. Read more.
• Smart hint for you to call prospects during working hours. Read more.
• Make your Sequence to trigger a custom Signal when a prospect reaches a certain step. Read more.
• Several very important improvements of the Book Me link generating dialog flow.
• Localization for our beloved Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese (traditional), and Czech speaking users.
• Data parsing performance boost, mega boost.
Read more about these, and other Sidebar improvements.
• Signal with details of the upcoming Demo calls to polish the pitch. Read more.
• Signal that shows who of BDR team members have the most number of unprocessed items in the Action Center. Read more.
• Daily digest - number of leads and contacts added to sequences per Team member. Read more.
• Enable new feature to log all MS Teams calls with clients to Salesforce automatically. They will be parsed and digested by Revenue Grid Signals, and notify you of important areas of conversations. Learn more.
• Smart Search to navigate through the pipeline. Read more.
• Enhanced focus on Engagement that matters. Read more.
Salesforce interface upgrade
• Unlock average stat per group of sequences. Read more.
• Instant re-import of leads and contacts. Read more.
• Seamless flow of prospects from Salesforce to the sequences through automatically created contact or lead views in Salesforce. Read more.
• Import Eloqua or any external opt-out data. Read more.
• Enhanced interface to manage Private vs Shared sequences for better focus. Read more.
• Salesforce reports on Meetings and Pipeline generated per Sequence. Read more.
• Based on several requests, we increased the expiration date for generated Time Slots links from 14 days to 60 days after generation date, for all users.
• Fixed a localization issue, where translations were not applied for some card headers in RG Sidebar.
• Ensured that Sync engine no longer stops on attempting to process 20000 new Contacts within Sync scope.
• More about recent Sidebar upgrades here.
• New signal to remind you about an upcoming renewal deal. Read more.
• New signal to alert you to no detected communication with an opportunity for certain days. Read more.
• Enhanced focused on own signals for managerial level users. Read more.
• Easier signature management. Read more.
• Own domain emails won’t get onto your way. Read more.
• Scheduled meeting through BookMe link sent by a sequence is recorded in Salesforce as task. Read more.
• Control if your org can upload prospects from CSV. Read more.
• Tag groups of prospect for easier lead management. Read more.
• New Sample sequences. Read more.
• Create a custom BookMe link. Read more.
• Selective confidentiality of email content. Read more.
• Guide a Sales rep with a Signal by adding it to an opportunity or to an account. Read more.
• Focus on opportunities and accounts: of a certain type or of a list view via the advanced filters. Read more.
• Distinguish an opportunity owners effort. Read more.
• Permissions to private vs shared sequences/prospects has been updated. Read more.
• It’s easier to share the Book me link type of a merge field. Read more.
• Limit number of manual Steps a Sales rep may execute per day. Read more.
• Grant admin rights to a user. Read more.
• Updated interface of the Signals tab on web and mobile. Read more.
• Find all Signals of a single Sales Rep on the added tab. Read more.
• A new Signal which alerts to a lead that has been qualified, but hasn’t been converted to an opportunity. Read more.
• A new Signal which alerts to an opportunity that has been on a given stage for a certain period of time without a single follow-up activity/task. Read more.
• A new Signal which alerts to an opportunity that has had Close date changed few times without even contacting the client. Read more.
• More intuitive approach to review a Sales rep performance for a specific period of time. Read more.
• Add recipients from Salesforce reports. Read more.
• Personalize the next scheduled step for a specific recipient. Read more.
• Easy filter to a type of event on the individual prospects History Feed. Read more.
• A new awesome merge field, which extra personalizes your outreach. Read more.
• Signal which reveals the most engaging Sequences, sorted by: Click, Success, and Reply rates.
• Filter opportunities or accounts by those which haven’t had an in/outbound email, nor a meeting for the recent period. Read more.
• People chart became more compact.
• Last touch items now show their age and a special indicator when the last touch happened more than 2 weeks ago to grasp your attention. Read more.
• Easy search for a specific stage name when changing Opportunity stage. Read more.
• Identify how engaging your templates are by Click, Success, and Reply rates. Read more.
• Sort templates by Click, Success, and Reply rates to identify the most successful ones. Read more.
• Identify the most engaging sequences by Click, Success, and Reply rates. Read more.
• Simplified access rights to Templates and Sequences are down to Private or Shared.
• Admins can’t delegate their workload to colleagues. Read more.
• Now you can perform calls via integration with Twilio. Read more.
• Execute the scheduled step for selected recipients right away, don’t wait for the scheduled date and time. Read more.
• Filter the Action Center only to past and due items. Read more.
• Find our if a prospect opened your email or clicked a link in the activity event feed. Read more.
• Top engaged leads signal, daily. It collects 20 of the most engaged leads across all your Sequences.
• New signal with details of all meetings for the current, previous, and upcoming 3 days.
• See what signals are deployed company-wide in Settings and for admins, control which ones to run or to turn off. Read more.
• Create a new signal right from the Opportunity tab in the extended view mode. Read more.
• Once a signal is not valid anymore, mark it as resolved right away. Read more.
• Find more details and insights regarding the next step in the What’s next column. Read more.
• More details about the Close date are placed on the tool-tip. Read more.
• The forecast hover-on tool-tip appears only when forecast categories are found in Salesforce. Read more
• New SFDC reports (become available once the engagement managed package installed) to track prospects engagement within Sequences. Read more.
• Salesforce campaigns are enriched with custom attributes that get populated with data pulled from Revenue Grid, when a campaign is linked to a sequence.
• Now outreaches sent by a sequence from a user’s email can be placed into the user’s custom sub-folder of email client, instead of into the default Sent folder.
• Find the most engaged prospects within a sequence via the sortable Opens and Clicks column on the Recipients tab. Read more.
• Shape a step to be sent as an instant follow-up to a previous outreach within a sequence by setting Schedule idle to 0s. Read more.
• Pull Revenue Grid templates right into your email client via the Revenue Inbox sidebar’s Smart Action - RG Templates. Read more.
• Identify which templates have been the most engaging across all sequences company-wide. Read more.
• Move multiple prospects from their current sequences to a new sequence via Mass actions.
• There are no more new Notifications in the Action Center related to finished sequences.
• New controls related to communication between Revenue Grid and Salesforce have been added to the Settings tab.
• The Action Center has been face-lifted.
• Spot the most engaging content on the Sequences tab via the sortable Success and Reply rates columns.
• A prospect in Unresponsive, Success, Bounced, or Failure personal statuses can be put back to other statuses to continue the engagement.
• Learn how many times a Close date has been push out in the Close date column on the Opportunities tab.
• Now the sentiment indicators, on the Opportunities and the Accounts tabs, appear only for inbound email type of a Last touch, and don’t appear at all if it indicates as a neutral email.
• Currencies across Revenue Grid get inherited from Salesforce.
• Full name of managers’ appears next to their position when filtering by Roles hierarchy on the Team, the Accounts, and the Opportunities tabs.
• Total average number of activities per each type now appears on the top of the Team tab.
• Employee page has been restructured.
• Salesforce call type of task has been added to statistics throughout the interface on the Opportunities and Accounts tabs, as well as on the Employees page.
• Create a signal for an opportunity: Specify what needs to be done to handle it, optionally assign it to a colleague and set the signal score. Read more.
• Filtering improvement: see how many opportunities/accounts match the category before filtering. Read more.
• Forecast categories have been upgraded with a special tool-tip, the opportunity’s status details. It does spotting opportunities at risk per forecast category even easier. Read more.
• Another contact card design update on the People chart. Read more.
• Ability to make a phone call to a prospect. An integration with Twilio has been expanded, and now you can perform Call type of a step right from the Action Center. Read more.
• Adding tags to your sequences for easier navigation through sequences. Read more.
• The quickest way to add a single prospect to Revenue Grid. Detour from adding from Salesforce or a CSV file. Read more.
• The easiest way to pull prospects from a Salesforce report into a Sequence. Read more.
• Once a template gets updated, all steps of Sequences which had been built based on the template start using the most recently updated version of the template. Including those emails which are waiting for a review in the Action Center. Read more.
• Edit subjects of emails when replying to prospects from the Action Center. Read more.
• Restart outreaches, with newly added steps, to those prospects who had been Unresponsive before. Read more.
• Change default font of text editors. Read more.
• Sentiment analysis. Track sentiments of communication within a deal via special icons, varying from very negative to very negative). You’ll know when communication goes up and down and won’t lose a momentum to react.
• People who appear on the “Relationship Intelligence” diagrams, on the opportunities and accounts pages, have got an indicator of whether the person is stored in Salesforce as a lead , or as a contact . In cases when the a person has not been saved in SFDC yet, the icon will not show up.
• New category, called “Outbound emails (auto)”, has been added to several charts indicating number of emails sent out by automated sequences.
• Salesforce roles hierarchy support. Now the “Team activity” chart of the Teams page can be filtered down to activities of those who report to the role selected in the “Role hierarchy” drop-down.
• Now you can undo an action of muting a signal.
• Signal score. See how each signal affects your opportunities, positive, neutral, and negative, .
• New widget added to Revenue Grid Managed Package, which allows you to compose and to send an email right from SFDC interface. Read more.
• New options to narrow down items in the Action Center by advanced filtering ability. Read more.
• Grand ability to delegate Sequences related workload to colleagues. Read more.
• View contact details on the Relationship Intelligence chart.
• Revenue Grid does sentiment analysis of all emails and places each on the spectrum from “Very negative” to “Very positive”.
• On the Opportunities tab, an ability to filter Opportunities by members of a specific sales team/division has been added. Read more.
• Revenue Grid widgets are available on a canvas of any Salesforce object which has email field within it. Read more.
• New signal has been added to the set off built-in Revenue Signals: Sales representative has responded to customer email. Read more.
Was this article helpful?
We would love to hear from you