The most important product updates, new features, monthly.
3 min read - updated few hours ago
• Create a signal for an opportunity: Specify what needs to be done to handle it, optionally assign it to a colleague and set the signal score. Read more.
• Filtering improvement: see how many opportunities/accounts match the category before filtering. Read more.
• Forecast categories have been upgraded with a special tool-tip, the opportunity’s status details. It does spotting opportunities at risk per forecast category even easier. Read more.
• Another contact card design update on the People chart. Read more.
• Ability to make a phone call to a prospect. An integration with Twilio has been expanded, and now you can perform Call type of a step right from the Planner. Read more.
• Adding tags to your sequences for easier navigation through sequences. Read more.
• The quickest way to add a single prospect to Revenue Grid. Detour from adding from Salesforce or a CSV file. Read more.
• The easiest way to pull prospects from a Salesforce report into a Sequence. Read more.
• Once a template gets updated, all steps of Sequences which had been built based on the template start using the most recently updated version of the template. Including those emails which are waiting for a review on the Planner. Read more.
• Edit subjects of emails when replying to prospects from the Planner. Read more.
• Restart outreaches, with newly added steps, to those prospects who had been Unresponsive before. Read more.
• Change default font of text editors. Read more.
• Sentiment analysis. Track sentiments of communication within a deal via special icons, varying from very negative to very negative). You’ll know when communication goes up and down and won’t lose a momentum to react.
• People who appear on the “Relationship Intelligence” diagrams, on the opportunities and accounts pages, have got an indicator of whether the person is stored in Salesforce as a lead , or as a contact . In cases when the a person has not been saved in SFDC yet, the icon will not show up.
• New category, called “Outbound emails (auto)”, has been added to several charts indicating number of emails sent out by automated sequences.
• Salesforce roles hierarchy support. Now the “Team activity” chart of the Teams page can be filtered down to activities of those who report to the role selected in the “Role hierarchy” drop-down.
• Now you can undo an action of muting a signal.
• Signal score. See how each signal affects your opportunities, positive, neutral, and negative, .
• New widget added to Revenue Grid Managed Package, which allows you to compose and to send an email right from SFDC interface. Read more.
• New options to narrow down items on the Engagement Planner by advanced filtering ability. Read more.
• Grand ability to delegate Sequences related workload to colleagues. Read more.
• View contact details on the Relationship Intelligence diagram.
• Revenue Grid does sentiment analysis of all emails and places each on the spectrum from “Very negative” to “Very positive”.
• On the Opportunities tab, an ability to filter Opportunities by members of a specific sales team/division has been added. Read more.
• Revenue Grid widgets are available on a canvas of any Salesforce object which has email field within it. Read more.
• New signal has been added to the set off built-in Revenue Signals: Sales representative has responded to customer email. Read more.
Was this article helpful?
We would love to hear from you