The most important product updates, new features, monthly.
3 min read - updated few hours ago
• Signal which reveals the most engaging Sequences, sorted by: Click, Success, and Reply rates.
• Filter opportunities or accounts by those which haven’t had an in/outbound email, nor a meeting for the recent period. Read more.
• People chart became more compact.
• Last touch items now show their age and a special indicator when the last touch happened more than 2 weeks ago to grasp your attention. Read more.
• Easy search for a specific stage name when changing Opportunity stage. Read more.
• Identify how engaging your templates are by Click, Success, and Reply rates. Read more.
• Sort templates by Click, Success, and Reply rates to identify the most successful ones. Read more.
• Identify the most engaging sequences by Click, Success, and Reply rates. Read more.
• Simplified access rights to Templates and Sequences are down to Private or Shared.
• Admins can’t delegate their workload to colleagues. Read more.
• Now you can perform calls via integration with Twilio. Read more.
• Execute the scheduled step for selected recipients right away, don’t wait for the scheduled date and time. Read more.
• Filter the engagement planner only to past and due items. Read more.
• Find our if a prospect opened your email or clicked a link in the activity event feed. Read more.
• Top engaged leads signal, daily. It collects 20 of the most engaged leads across all your Sequences.
• New signal with details of all meetings for the current, previous, and upcoming 3 days.
• See what signals are deployed company-wide in Settings and for admins, control which ones to run or to turn off. Read more.
• Create a new signal right from the Opportunity tab in the extended view mode. Read more.
• Once a signal is not valid anymore, mark it as resolved right away. Read more.
• Find more details and insights regarding the next step in the What’s next column. Read more.
• More details about the Close date are placed on the tool-tip. Read more.
• The forecast hover-on tool-tip appears only when forecast categories are found in Salesforce. Read more
• Salesforce campaigns are enriched with custom attributes that get populated with data pulled from Revenue Grid, when a campaign is linked to a sequence.
• Now outreaches sent by a sequence from a user’s email can be placed into the user’s custom sub-folder of email client, instead of into the default Sent folder.
• Find the most engaged prospects within a sequence via the sortable Opens and Clicks column on the Recipients tab. Read more.
• Shape a step to be sent as an instant follow-up to a previous outreach within a sequence by setting Schedule idle to 0s. Read more.
• Pull Revenue Grid templates right into your email client via the Revenue Inbox sidebar’s Smart Action - RG Templates. Read more.
• Identify which templates have been the most engaging across all sequences company-wide. Read more.
• Move multiple prospects from their current sequences to a new sequence via Mass actions.
• There are no more new Notifications in the Planner related to finished sequences.
• New controls related to communication between Revenue Grid and Salesforce have been added to the Settings tab.
• The Planner has been face-lifted.
• Spot the most engaging content on the Sequences tab via the sortable Success and Reply rates columns.
• A prospect in Unresponsive, Success, Bounced, or Failure personal statuses can be put back to other statuses to continue the engagement.
• Learn how many times a Close date has been push out in the Close date column on the Opportunities tab.
• Now the sentiment indicators, on the Opportunities and the Accounts tabs, appear only for inbound email type of a Last touch, and don’t appear at all if it indicates as a neutral email.
• Currencies across Revenue Grid get inherited from Salesforce.
• Full name of managers’ appears next to their position when filtering by Roles hierarchy on the Team, the Accounts, and the Opportunities tabs.
• Total average number of activities per each type now appears on the top of the Team tab.
• Employee page has been restructured.
• Salesforce call type of task has been added to statistics throughout the interface on the Opportunities and Accounts tabs, as well as on the Employees page.
• Create a signal for an opportunity: Specify what needs to be done to handle it, optionally assign it to a colleague and set the signal score. Read more.
• Filtering improvement: see how many opportunities/accounts match the category before filtering. Read more.
• Forecast categories have been upgraded with a special tool-tip, the opportunity’s status details. It does spotting opportunities at risk per forecast category even easier. Read more.
• Another contact card design update on the People chart. Read more.
• Ability to make a phone call to a prospect. An integration with Twilio has been expanded, and now you can perform Call type of a step right from the Planner. Read more.
• Adding tags to your sequences for easier navigation through sequences. Read more.
• The quickest way to add a single prospect to Revenue Grid. Detour from adding from Salesforce or a CSV file. Read more.
• The easiest way to pull prospects from a Salesforce report into a Sequence. Read more.
• Once a template gets updated, all steps of Sequences which had been built based on the template start using the most recently updated version of the template. Including those emails which are waiting for a review on the Planner. Read more.
• Edit subjects of emails when replying to prospects from the Planner. Read more.
• Restart outreaches, with newly added steps, to those prospects who had been Unresponsive before. Read more.
• Change default font of text editors. Read more.
• Sentiment analysis. Track sentiments of communication within a deal via special icons, varying from very negative to very negative). You’ll know when communication goes up and down and won’t lose a momentum to react.
• People who appear on the “Relationship Intelligence” diagrams, on the opportunities and accounts pages, have got an indicator of whether the person is stored in Salesforce as a lead , or as a contact . In cases when the a person has not been saved in SFDC yet, the icon will not show up.
• New category, called “Outbound emails (auto)”, has been added to several charts indicating number of emails sent out by automated sequences.
• Salesforce roles hierarchy support. Now the “Team activity” chart of the Teams page can be filtered down to activities of those who report to the role selected in the “Role hierarchy” drop-down.
• Now you can undo an action of muting a signal.
• Signal score. See how each signal affects your opportunities, positive, neutral, and negative, .
• New widget added to Revenue Grid Managed Package, which allows you to compose and to send an email right from SFDC interface. Read more.
• New options to narrow down items on the Engagement Planner by advanced filtering ability. Read more.
• Grand ability to delegate Sequences related workload to colleagues. Read more.
• View contact details on the Relationship Intelligence diagram.
• Revenue Grid does sentiment analysis of all emails and places each on the spectrum from “Very negative” to “Very positive”.
• On the Opportunities tab, an ability to filter Opportunities by members of a specific sales team/division has been added. Read more.
• Revenue Grid widgets are available on a canvas of any Salesforce object which has email field within it. Read more.
• New signal has been added to the set off built-in Revenue Signals: Sales representative has responded to customer email. Read more.
Was this article helpful?
We would love to hear from you